Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Show Me the Money!!!

TRAINING IS NO LONGER FREE AT CROSSFIT SURFCITY!!! Ok relax, it is but here is a thought that originated with one of our athletes (MK): He asked me, "If you are not willing to accept any payment, is there a charity I can donate to on your behalf?" What a great idea! So I thought about it and did a little research and here is the charity: The Marine Corps-Law Enforcement Foundation (www.mc-lef.org). Basically this charity provides help to the children of fallen soldiers and federal law enforcement officers. Check out the site.

So here is the deal: If you are happy with the training and want to donate a little cash every once in a while, send it to the above charity. Do it in your name so you get the tax deduction. If you would rather just give me the money, you have my word it will get to the charity. Whatever you prefer. And this is totally voluntary. Just thought it would be a good way to give back. Let me know what you guys think.

Before I leave, I just want to give BB a shout out for his awesome session on the O-lifts today. This guy is looking good and has had just a few sessions. He'll be cranking some weight in no time. Real fun to coach. Nice work!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home