Wednesday, September 13, 2006

What Do I Charge?

There are no fees posted on my site. I don't list an hourly rate, group rate or monthly membership fee. Why? There is no charge. My goal is to open a CrossFit facility similar to CrossFit San Diego (Eddie Lugo is a genius). The first step in my plan is to develop a strong base of CrossFitters who enjoy training with me, find my coaching style motivating and want to become part of my vision. For now, I train at a park with the equipment I have. And there is NO charge. However, free training does not mean the quality will be compromised. I will give you the best I got and share what I have learned from some of the best coaches ever.

Of course, when the facility opens (and trust me I'm looking for warehouse space to keep costs down with no money spent on chrome and fern), fees will have to be paid. However, one of my top goals is to make CrossFit accessible to all. I will strive to keep costs low and pass the savings on to my members.

Coach Mike Burgener trained me for years, let me stay at his home, fed and watered me (with beer) and never once took a single penny in payment. Whenever I visit, he opens his home to my family and once again shows his incredible generosity. He told me just to pay him back by sharing with others what he taught me. And that begins now. So come train with me, learn good stuff and leave your wallet at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home